So far the contridictary of the Media is spinning so much they are giving me whip lash, can you keep up..?
- The Media Claimed that the Republicans were the fault of the government shut down.
- Then they turned around and Gave Prasie to the President for shutting down the government and said; "it shows the world, after all the gaffs over the Middle East issues, that he is a strong leader".
- The Media also said that the Tea Party was dead and no longer a factor.
- Now they say that this "shut down" and "no comprimise" is the fault of that very same Tea Party.
- Now, Last but not least; Obama himself said on the news, "I have bent over backwards trying to work with the Republicans in the House to get things passed, so we might reopen the government".
- Right before he said that (not even two day before) he made a National Speech saying, "I will not comprimise with the Republicans, it is either all or nothing".