Could we save money if we did away with schools:
I know, I know, stop freaking out. I am not suggesting we get rid of the learning part of the "school system", although I am not so sure it isn't more indoctrination rather than learning, but non the less... I am merely proposing, that is if we get rid of the building it self, we might be able to save some/ a lot of our hard earned money and it might have some more benefits to it as well.
Follow me here, if we were to find a way to keep our children at our own homes, a friends home, the local library or even a church (splitting them up between each of these rather than designating one place for all the children) rather than at a school building this would eliminate the need for the more expensive parts we pay for. Such as Principals which can cost between $150,000 and even up to more than $800,000 for a single person paid by our taxes (the school board would be in charge of the school issues, giving more power to the parents over what happens) and the property and maintenance of the said property could be fully eliminated.
Here are some bullet points on the benefits of getting rid of schools:
* No more Bullies- due to no more schools being outside of the controlled areas proposed above, this would seriously limit just who would bully and how.
* No more missing school- Teachers and children would both have no excuses (aside from medical) for missing school since it would all be over a monitor. No more issues of "missing the bus" or the "weather being too bad", since their would be no more buses and no more traveling.
* No more school shootings- This would allow more control over an environment and keep children safer from the harm of public shootings.
* No more Big Government/ Indoctrination- When we here something wrong from a teacher being presented it would give us the connectivity to fix it immediately, rather than waiting till our children got home. Such as the teaching of evolution or when something is being misrepresented in History.
* No more Emissions from the Buses- Since their would be no more school buildings, this would eliminate the need for the public transportation/ Buses. This would cut down on the emissions that the environmentalist are always screaming about (even though the truth is their is no such thing as "Man Made Global Warming"-proof; many other planets are experiencing the same warming as Earth in the same rate).